Monday, December 13, 2010

Australia and South Africa unite


Stephanie Caldow impressed me even on the first day that I met her, she is certainly not your ordinary
person, she is full of life, passion and she is not afraid to take on the world. When she recently contacted me to tell me about her new goal I wasn't actually surprised, but I was knocked out of my chair when she told me that it will effect The Themba Development Project.

Stephanie Caldow, an Australian citizen and former resident of Canada has made the decision to run her first Marathon in May of the coming year. Although most people would have chosen something easy, Stephanie has chosen to run the Great Wall of China marathon which includes 5164 steps. She is doing all of this to raise funds and awareness for our work, so that more people are made aware of the struggles of people in South Africa, and so that hopefully we can raise more funds to continue and expand our work.

Stephanie is nothing short of inspirational, follow her experiences on her blog
http://stephsgreatwall.wordpress.com

If you would like to contribute to this cause you can donate using canadahelps.org, type Themba in the search bar.

Thank you to Stephanie, and to all of the people who support our cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment