Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday in Thembalethu!

Thembalethu, and from my understanding all of South Africa is a deeply spiritual place. Today is Good Friday and wow, they sure know how to mark the occasion! I suspect that if I grew up in a place where our churches were this fun I might still go to church, it is celebrated here, not just preached. I really admire and respect the organized religon system here in this community. I am attaching a video for you, just listen to the music and the singing, it brings tears of joy to your eyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KpbQQds8zE

1 comment:

  1. Good work!!We met briefly two years back.You then made an impression on me.Contact me if you need to take a break,but defnitely before you return to Canada.

    JD
    0721534267

    ReplyDelete